Canadian Dollars Online Casinos
Playing with Canadian Dollars in Online Casinos
Do you still think EUR and USD are the most reliable currencies to use playing in online casinos? Nothing of the kind! The Canadian dollar is stable and valuable – it is one of the best ways to deposit and withdraw. You shouldn’t be suspicious of the CAD and exchange it for other currencies, it is just a waste of time and doesn’t give you any benefits. You can gamble with CAD at the top online casinos in Canada, make bets and get your winnings easily and quickly.
Advantages of CAD Gaming
If you live in Canada and play at Canadian online casinos there is no sense in using other currencies. Why? There are many advantages of CAD gaming.
- Platforms that accept CAD are licensed by the top bodies — the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Curacao Gaming Authority, etc. These bodies supervise the sites and check whether the gaming is fair, and the customers’ funds and data are safe and protected.
- Players don’t lose cash when depositing and withdrawing as there are no additional commissions and fees.
- CAD casinos offer many banking options – cards, bank transfers and so on, you can choose the most convenient one.
- When depositing Canadian dollars gamblers don’t need to worry about the exchange rates that change every day. If you use another currency, you have to check the rate and recalculate the sum of CAD in order to be sure you deposit the right amount, neither more nor less.
- The withdrawal process will be faster and easier if you use CAD.
However, there is one disadvantage. If you want to play at CAD casinos while being abroad, pay attention to the casino’s rules. Some CAD payment services are available only within the country, so you will have to choose another currency.
Payment Methods at CAD Casinos
Online casinos in Canada offer many banking methods in order to attract more customers. You can be quite sure your money is safe and you will certainly get your winning. You can make transactions at casinos that accept CAD using various options. The most popular ones with Canadians are:
- MasterCard and Visa. These credit card systems have proved their worth in the world market and have become synonyms of reliability, trust and respect. People in the entire world consider them to be the best way to deposit and withdraw money at online casinos.
- InstaDebit. Since this system has been created, it won many fans among gamblers as it is a secure and safe method to make transactions. If you want to keep your financial information secret, use InstaDebit – you don’t need to give the casino any personal information about your funds. When you open an account, you don’t pay charges. Currency conversion requires fees, but they are not very big. The customers’ data are protected by a 128-bit encryption and bank details are verified by the IdenifyTM system. Keep in mind that all InstaDebit transactions are instant. You can start gambling after the casino confirms your deposit. When you register the Identify system automatically gets access to your account number and verifies the authenticity of the registration details. It takes several minutes. The withdrawal process takes 3-5 working days.
- Interac. Since 1984 this payment method has been popular with Canadians as it is easy and trustworthy. It uses direct linking to the bank so the transactions go fast and without unnecessary bureaucracy. When withdrawing money at an Interac online casino users pay 1-1.5 CAD for the transaction, no matter how much they withdraw. Unlike the other financial bodies, the fee doesn’t depend on the amount, it’s a nice bonus for Interac To make a deposit you need to open an account in a bank that supports this service. Find the Cashier page on the casino’s site, add Interac in the Deposit options, you will be directed to the online banking page. Press Send Money button, choose the correct bank option and write the sum you want to deposit. As soon as the money is transferred to the CAD casino, you get a confirmation and can start playing. You can send the money you have won to your bank account or your Interac account. The encryption makes transactions completely safe and secure, most banks in Canada accept Interac, the payment system is available wherever there is an Internet connection. What more do you need to gamble and receive your winnings quickly and comfortably?
- It allows customers to pay directly from the bank account, besides, there are no sign-up fees. Thanks to a robust encryption the system uses all customers’ financial information is protected and out of reach to third parties. Your casino transactions are anonymous. You can use the iDebit system without a credit card. The direct link to the bank allows to process transactions in real-time. iDebit is accepted in 30 countries, it is comfortable for foreigners and Canadians traveling abroad.
- It is one more payment option, perhaps not so widespread as the abovementioned ones, but appreciated by many Canadian gamblers. It allows you to make instant CAD deposits and withdrawals and receive some special bonuses. Transferring funds to your ecoPayz account takes little time, you can use various methods – a prepaid card, an e-wallet or a banking transfer. Using ecoPayz you can play with CAD at many online Canadian casinos, the top ones surely accept this method.
- PlaysafeCard. It is a prepaid card, all you need to do is to buy a voucher in some retail shop, a bank account is not required. But there is one disadvantage – you can use PlaysafeCard only to make deposits with Canadian dollars, so you have to choose some other option to withdraw money. Nevertheless, depositing with PlaysafeCard is easy and saves time.
All of these payment options are convenient, safe and quick. Select the one you like better or try all of them to find out which one is the most comfortable for you. In any way, gambling will be exciting and pleasant.
Deposits With Canadian Dollars
Depositing with CAD doesn’t differ from depositing with any other currency. You can do it in three steps:
- Select a website that accepts Canadian dollars. It won’t be a problem as there are plenty of platforms that offer gaming with CAD. To make the process faster use payment options to filter the platforms. Pay attention to those that offer newcomers the best bonuses, accept many banking methods and have a big online presence and positive reviews – they are reliable.
- Enter the Cashier page, review the Payment Methods list and select the option you need.
- Give the required information, and after that your transactions with CAD will be completed.
Now you can make deposits, instant or not, it depends on the method you have chosen. If you want to convert a foreign currency to CAD, you won’t lose much. Most third bodies handling the CAD casinos’ transactions offer low exchange rates and don’t require fees and commissions.
Bonuses and Promotions in CAD Casinos
If you are afraid that by making bets with Canadian dollars you will lack some bonuses, you are mistaken. All CAD casinos offer various bonuses and promotions to customers who prefer gambling with this currency. Each platform has its own bonuses and rules, just review several of them and select those with the best conditions from your point of view. All freshmen are offered a Welcome Bonus, as a rule, free spins or a match for the first deposit. Claim for it without hesitation, it’s a good chance to improve your skills and win money. The best strategy is choosing easy games or those you play well, get some funds to make bets and continue with more difficult games.
Online casinos have daily and weekly promotions, special offers for loyal players and VIP club members. Check the conditions before gambling, there may be some restrictions. Bonuses and promotions give you an opportunity to win more, it is one of the nicest aspects of online gaming, so don’t forget to claim for them.
A few Things About the Canadian Dollar
The Canadian dollar is one of the few world currencies made of plastic, not paper.
The new 10 CAD bill issued in 2018 is vertical. On the bill you can see the portrait of the well-known human rights fighter Viola Irene Desmond.
In Canadian English slang the one-dollar coin is called “loonie” because it has an appearance of a common loon on its back. The two-dollar coin is called “toonie” – two loonies. In Canadian French slang the CAD is called “piastre”.
In 2007 the Royal Canadian Mint issued six unique gold (24 carats) «Golden Maple Leaf» coins with a value of 1 000 000 USD. The reverse of the coin shows Queen Elizabeth II, and the obverse shows the symbol of Canada — a maple leaf.
Top CAD Casinos
Here are the top CAD online casinos we have checked and found the best.
- JackpotCity casino. You will find hundreds of card games and slots popular with newcomers and experienced players. Stunning graphics, animations and sound effects reproduce the breathtaking atmosphere of a real casino and keep players on their toes. Bonuses and promotions will delight you.
- com casino. The website pleases the eye and looks dynamic and colorful. There are thumbnails and icons for each game it is easy to search your favorites. The casino cares much about the site usability, all important functions and features are placed conveniently on the Home page.
- Playamo casino. It offers gamblers a wide variety of high-quality modern games from well-known developers, convenient ways to deposit and withdraw money and is available in different languages. If you are looking for a big payday, don’t miss gorgeous promotions and bonuses. Of course, the casino accepts Canadian dollars.
- Rocket casino. Though it is rather young (established in 2020), the casino has a good reputation. The game diversity allows customers to find a game to their taste. It regularly offers tournaments and events, and gamblers can win nice prizes. Like all online casinos it is available on any gadget – a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop or desktop device.
- Tangiers casino. Lovers of minimalism will appreciate the simple and plain website design. But we can’t say it is a disadvantage, everything runs fast and smooth, the graphics are excellent as the platform hosts games of well-known developers. On the Home page players see the game library, bonuses and links to all important sections.
- WooCasino. Customers can play for free or for real money directly in their browser. You don’t need to install software on your computer. The registration process takes less than a minute. You just need to fill in a short form with basic information. Login to your personal account is done automatically. Newcomers are immediately offered a deposit bonus and free spins.
- NightRush casino. Its tagline is “Play Till Morning”. And it really is able to keep its customers within its “virtual walls” from dusk till dawn. Certainly, you can gamble any time you wish, the platform is available round-the-clock. Games are divided into several groups: Favorite, Roulette, Blackjack, Slots, Last Played, etc. The navigation is easy and gambling is fair and safe.
- 888 casino. The platform will delight you with not only a beautiful design and many functions. The developers have done everything to make the site comfortable and easy to use. Games have demo versions that you can play free, there is a great choice of slots, many deposit and withdrawal options, a special bonus system and nice musical background.
- Spin casino. Customers say the pages and games are loaded quickly and the site is convenient. One can filter games by category, choosing the personal favorites or the most popular ones. Playing slots with progressive jackpots you can win much more than you expected. Any registered player with a verified account can participate in tournaments and win special prizes.
Will I lose money playing with Canadian dollars?
- No, when you use online exchange, you don’t lose money. The exchange rate is rather low.
Can I use all gaming options when making bets with CAD?
- Of course, there are no limits for gamblers playing with CAD. Check the Banking Methods page before making bets, each platform has its own rules and restrictions regarding deposit and withdrawal.
Is using CAD profitable?
- Yes, it is a strong currency.
Can I use Canadian dollars if I don’t live in Canada?
- It depends on the rules of the online casino.